[TeXmacs] Fwd: enumeration thought the text

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Fwd: enumeration thought the text
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 06:43:55 +0200

Début du message réexpédié :

De: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
Objet: Rép : [TeXmacs] enumeration thought the text
Date: 8 septembre 2017 06:42:11 UTC+2
À: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>

Hi Massimiliano and thanks for your answer

littel question : the attributes generated with this \with seem to be non modifiable by the same way ? when i put the cursor at the right of some "withed" text, and press the key corresponding to "erase the caracter at the left", it usually give access to the parameters (for images for example or for \key) but if i type :
<with|par-mode|right|some text>
then i can modify this "right" only at the little tool-windows at the top but the <with|par-mode|right|some text> does never appear again.
why ?

I think this is due to the fact that the standard behaviour is to need to modify the included text and not all the parameters of the with command. This is the common operation. So to access the other parameters you need a different command, in this case provided by the GUI.

ok

I think you can save the enumerator in a variable at the end of the previous itemize and then reassing it incremented at the beginning of the next. maybe you can even write some macros who do it automatically for you.

well... ok... have totally no idea about how to create a variable in texmacs, which part of the help do you advise me to read first ?

Vincent

Vincent Douce
Mathoscope, éveilleur de mathématiques
http://mathoscope.xyz