Re: [TeXmacs] About texmacs not working

  • From: Shelby Hui-Jun Chen <address@hidden>
  • To: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • Cc: sadhen <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] About texmacs not working
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 08:21:25 +0800

Dear Sadhen and Karl:

For sadhen, I appreciate your kindness! To me a layperson of coding, I am really grateful for your sharing!

Back to the problem, if I don't need the .bak file, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled texmacs 1.99.2, 1.99.4 (from dmg file), and it still not working, what should I do?

For Karl, I'm sorry that I don't get your point. It turns out that the menu bar on top of the screen is disappeared. Could you explain it more?

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Shelby Chen