[TeXmacs] font in matplotlib

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] font in matplotlib
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 13:54:03 +0100

hi i have installed matplotlib and tried the following code
-------------------
eq1=(r"$\sqrt{x}$")
plt.text(0.25, 0.5, eq1, ha='center', va='center', color="#11557c", alpha=1,
             transform=plt.gca().transAxes, fontsize=10, clip_on=True, family="serif", fontname="Romain")
-------------------
the aim is to create a figure that i will insert in my texmacs book (matplotlib export as png)
the thing is, i want for the texts inside the picture to be the same font and the same size than the text in the texmacs document
obviously, matplotlib does not know "Romain" as a font, althought this is the font indicated in my texmacs document
any idea how i could proceed to find the name of the right font ?
thanks
Vincent Douce
Mathoscope, éveilleur de mathématiques
http://mathoscope.xyz