Re: [TeXmacs] installing Texmacs on Debian 9

  • From: Raymond Rogers <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] installing Texmacs on Debian 9
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:13:10 -0500

The binary texmacs_1.99.5.svn10882_amd64.deb
works on
Ubuntu Releease 16.04.3
Mint 1.12.1
Kernel 4.4.0-31-generic

Note: I had to uninstall the previous version via synaptic because of some versioning problem.  The package installer insisted that "a later version is already installed"?
The package installer had to download two packages from the standard repository as well.

Although I did have some irreproducible problem loading reduce-algebra the first time, but it all works now.

Ray