Re: [TeXmacs] shorcuts

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] shorcuts
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:32:07 +0100

thanks Massimiliano for your explanation
i will take time this week to go forward in this topic
Vincent

Le 28 nov. 2017 à 08:59, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> a écrit :

Also Command-Alt- keybindings should be customisable.

On 28 Nov 2017, at 08:58, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Vincent,
  not sure but I suspect that Alt on the mac has the use of providing alternative character input from the Unicode range and it is handled directly by the OS. For example on my Mac ALt-Q produces “œ”. This has the consequence that TeXmacs will not receive the key combination but only the final translation “œ”. Maybe you can try to key-bind this combination if you do not use it. You surely can use Ctrl- keybinding since they do not have any systemwide meaning. Also Command- keybindings should work.
Best
Max