Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: Re: TeXmacs 1.99.6

  • From: Kyle Andrews <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: Re: TeXmacs 1.99.6
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 18:38:34 +0000

Thank Antonio 😀. He even filed a big with the Qt developers. They think it's a TeXmacs issue, but maybe you want to discuss with them:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-65578

Either way, I'm happily exploring TeXmacs now that I've found the workaround. I will report any other issues I find.

Best regards,

Kyle

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018, 03:07 Philippe Joyez <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, that works for me too! That's a super useful piece of information, any
thanks!