Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs as a Typewriter

  • From: Nino Annighöfer <address@hidden>
  • To: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs as a Typewriter
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:47:03 +0000

Hi,

If you go to user-preferences → Keyboard, and change "Space bar in text mode" to "Glue multiple spaces" or "Allow multiple spaces", you can type multiple spaces outside of code environments.

"Glue multiple spaces" will be especially useful for proportional fonts because it allows you to set the exact width of the space in terms of ems or millimeters. For monospace fonts, "Allow multiple spaces" is probably what you want.

~Nino