Re: [TeXmacs] Add language to Insert->Code with syntax highlighting?

  • From: Marduk BP <address@hidden>
  • To: "Mitran, Sorin" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Add language to Insert->Code with syntax highlighting?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 11:26:25 +0200

Unfortunately, given the way it works at the moment, you have to add a file your_language.cpp to /svn_root/src/System/Language/ based on one of the other language files there and compile TeXmacs.

In order to make this friendlier and more efficient, it is necessary to expose the packrat parser included with TeXmacs to the Guile frontend.

I am also interested in this feature. I hope to find time soon to work on it.