Re: [TeXmacs] Python environments

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Alkis Akritas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Python environments
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 18:38:46 +0000

You must have the TeXmacs.app pick the right python. In order to do that is
not sufficient to change the PATH of the shell, since MacOS app get their
environment independently of the shell.

One suggestion could be to modify the file

TeXmacs-1.99.8.app/Contents/Resources/share/TeXmacs/plugins/python/bin/tm_python

(which is the python script which communicates with TeXmacs) to explicitly
point to the version of python you like.

HTH

Best
Max