[TeXmacs] [Texmacs] markdown workflow question

  • From: "bai bai" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] [Texmacs] markdown workflow question
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:46:22 +0800

I like to use texmacs writing short blog articles, but the engine of my blog is mainly markdown based. It will translate the markdown file to html+css file.

Texmacs can export files to xml, scheme or latex, is there a workflow to translate texmacs directly to markdown? Only the text and basic structure is ok for me.
For example, the strong tag in markdown is *, in html is <strong> or <span class=“strong”>, I tried pandoc before but pandoc didn’t support TM directly.