[TeXmacs] Emulating the exam class

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Emulating the exam class
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 14:59:04 +0100

Dear TeXmacs users,

I am trying to emulate the LaTeX class exam, where the document contains a list of questions and answers and all answers can be hidden using a switch.

My best guess so far is attached. The solutions can be hidden by modifying the value of `solution-switch' in the preamble. However, I am not happy with this solution, as every hidden answer gets replaced by a blank paragraph.

Does anyone have a guess on how to improve this?

Basile

  • [TeXmacs] Emulating the exam class, Basile Audoly, 01/08/2019