Re: [TeXmacs] Suggestion - TeXmacs Input for Sagemath Jupyter Notebook

  • From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Suggestion - TeXmacs Input for Sagemath Jupyter Notebook
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 22:59:17 +0100

Till texmacs version 1.9.9.2 sage-6 probably worked, but after python is not seen "which python " blocked.  I liked it very much because texmacs presentation is excellent (which is not the case with sage-jupyter (sagenb had more choice with fonts)

I cant develop unfortunatly, these plugins are important. Before maxima worked, but I couldn't embedd images, as it was long times ago.

A maxima jupyter kernel would be a good idea too... The existing one I couldn't run it, I didn't understand the maxima installation... It was said it wasn't properly working ?

Could texmacs be bundled in sagemath ? Or do you mean sage as a plugin ?