[TeXmacs] problem with table of contents and bibliography

  • From: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] problem with table of contents and bibliography
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 11:13:24 -0400

Hello,

I have the latest texmacs from SVN.  When I add a table of contents to my document, the bibliography is shown twice:
once in the right place (at the end of the table of contents), but also as the first line of the table of contents.

I've cleared the cache, removed the bibliography, removed the table of contents, added them back one by one,
but the problem is still there: bibliography in the first line.

                                        Kostas

  • [TeXmacs] problem with table of contents and bibliography, Kostas Oikonomou, 05/02/2019