Re: [TeXmacs] Is there a way to change the focus box color?

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Amir Michail <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Is there a way to change the focus box color?
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 18:59:10 +0200

No, as far as I know the color is hardcoded. The precise location is in

src/Edit/Interface/edit_repaint.cpp

in particular in the function

edit_interface_rep::draw_env (renderer ren)

In full screen mode all the rectangles are not painted, maybe you could add
some customisation to make the behaviour depends on a
programmable preference.

Best
Massimiliano