Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs crashes when executing macro (second attempt at asking)

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs crashes when executing macro (second attempt at asking)
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 18:53:29 +0200

As for the forum: SE has better visibility but for the moment seems hard for us to get into the required limits. They seems very hard for our community. So I suggest that we try both ways: continue to push for the SE proposal and in parallel use the Discourse forum. If the SE proposal goes thru then we discuss what to do. In the meanwhile this would give the community a place to experience with the forum-type of interaction, which to me seems more focused than the mailing list.

Best
Max