Re: [TeXmacs] Wrapping text around a figure

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Wrapping text around a figure
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 12:01:08 +0200

Hi all,
I do not think so. This is indeed a feature I miss a lot. Usually what I do
is that I use a table and hack a bit to get the text around the figure, but
of course I have to do the line splitting by hand…

Joris: it would be very difficult to implement such features?

Best
Max

> On 31. May 2019, at 22:41, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> is it possible to wrap text around a figure in TeXmacs?
>

> Thanks in advance -
>

> Giovanni

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Wrapping text around a figure, Massimiliano Gubinelli, 06/01/2019