[TeXmacs] TeXmacs presentation in Strasbourg 19-22 june.

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs presentation in Strasbourg 19-22 june.
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 11:51:06 +0200

Dear all,
 I will give a presentation on the use of Guile in TeXmacs at the "Guile and Guix Days" in Strasbourg, June 21–22. See this link for more info about the event:

If any TeXmacs’ user is around it would be nice to meet. And if you have cool scheme code for TeXmacs please sent it to me so that I can prepare an amazing presentation.

The aim is to focus on TeXmacs’ use of Guile and on the possibilities that scheme gives to customise a large and complex application like TeXmacs.

Best
Max

  • [TeXmacs] TeXmacs presentation in Strasbourg 19-22 june., Massimiliano Gubinelli, 06/04/2019