Re: [TeXmacs] Scheme in TeXmacs: is the find function supported?

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Scheme in TeXmacs: is the find function supported?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 23:06:42 +0200

You expect the procedure find to be defined in Guile? I just checked and even
from the REPL on the command line such function does not belong to Guile 1.8.
Not all schemes implement the same language. In particular you cannot
expect procedures which are not requested by the R5RS standard since Guile
1.8 is essentially based on that.
Best
Max