Re: [TeXmacs] CV style in TeXmacs

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Alkis Akritas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] CV style in TeXmacs
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:45:00 +0200

Dear Alkis,
no we don’t have such a style right now. I imagine we would need at least
two or three of them, given the variety of CV typologies needed. However
already a very basic one could be useful.

I write my own CV in TeXmacs, so I can put here my file. You can use it as an
idea for yours, but right now I do not have much time to produce a style file
out of it.

Is very basic, unfancy and structured for academia but I think can be easily
adapted for other purposes.

As soon as we have some other examples we can then try to distill a style
file out of them.

Best
Max