[TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.99.10

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs 1.99.10
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 16:13:21 +0200

Dear all,

I am glad to announce the release of TeXmacs 1.99.10.
The main novelties are as follows:

- Many bug fixes.
- Redesigned web site.
- Extended Css stylability when exporting to Html.
- New TeXmacs videos on web site.
- Drag and drop for images.
- Unification of beamer and poster styles, work in progress.
- Automatic retrieval of artwork from texmacs.org.
- New background patterns and pictures.
- Experimental pattern effects.
- Experimental Sparkle support under MacOS.
- Experimental and partial support for Git as a versioning tool.
- Experimantal Graph plug-in for graphs drawn by various external tools.
- User interface for new features in educational styles.

As you will notice, the website has changed quite a lot.
We are still busy preparing the next major release 2.1.

For those who have a Mac (>= 10.10), please considering trying
the Sparkle automatic update tool which can be activated through
Edit -> Preferences -> Other -> Check for automatic updates

In the experimental "other preferences" you may also enable
the "pattern effects". When selecting a pattern as
a background pattern, this allows you to recolor it.
The feature is still experimental since the Pdf export
does not yet work.

You may notice as well that I added various new background
patterns and a bit of artwork for laptop presentations.
For the moment, this is still a first step though,
but I would like the underlying mechanisms to be ready
for TeXmacs 2.1.

Best wishes, --Joris