Re: [TeXmacs] A set of Scheme functions and TeXmacs macros for formatting references

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] A set of Scheme functions and TeXmacs macros for formatting references
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 23:36:29 +0200

On 27.06.19 20:42, Giovanni Piredda wrote:
For the central repository, I think it is a good idea (seeing the work of other people encourages further work, seeing the available extensions and style files is an incentive for potential users of TeXmacs). I do not know what is a possible way to do it, but I will ask around, either post or write you if I find a plausible suggestion.

I asked a friend, and he says one could look into content management systems (CMSs). (He says) All CMS systems have the possibility of letting users upload files and this is just an example: https://www.competethemes.com/blog/wordpress-file-upload-plugins/.

Then I think it will be necessary to find a system compatible with a GNU project and easy to install/maintain, but, seen superficially, a central repository seems possible.

Giovanni

  • Re: [TeXmacs] A set of Scheme functions and TeXmacs macros for formatting references, Giovanni Piredda, 07/02/2019