Re: [TeXmacs] Appimages

  • From: "Philippe Joyez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Appimages
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 18:07:56 +0200

Sure, there should be an official Appimage on the website; it is very little
1-time extra work to add it to the linux packages already offered. It could
also be posted on an appimage repository. At first I considered it
experimental and was waiting for feedback to propose it to Joris and Denis.
Then it went to the background and I never did it. Thanks for the reminder!

Note that there are possibilities to improve the appimage.yml to allow delta
upgrades, signing, etc. I have not investigated that. It could also be posted
on an appimage repository.

Philippe