Re: [TeXmacs] Plugin for Haskell

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Plugin for Haskell
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 23:13:13 +0200

Am 07.07.2019 um 21:09 schrieb Bertrand BRATSCHI:
Dear all,

A plugin for Haskell is available here.
By the way, I refreshed this old website mainly devoted Texmacs. I hope you find there some interesting things.

Best wishes,
Bertrand

I answer to this after more than two weeks - and while I did not yet have a chance of testing it.

As Massimiliano said some time ago, it would be nice if users' contributions to TeXmacs would have a central place where other users can find them easily. I know that it takes a bit to build it in a proper way, but perhaps as a temporary place a forum section at http://forum.texmacs.cn/ could work (or some other arrangement made using a forum's feature).

Giovanni