Re: spell-checker issue

  • From: Gabriel-Manuel Fernandez Garcia <address@hidden>
  • To: Ibrahima Fall <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: spell-checker issue
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 16:02:23 +0200

You are welcome.
The spanish dictionary doesn't work either. It only offers english words.

Best wishes,

Gabriel-Manuel

El mié., 14 ago. 2019 13:00, Ibrahima Fall <address@hidden> escribió:
Hi Gabriel-Manuel,

Thank you. It really helps.
After installing Aspell, there is no more crash when I use the spell-checker.

I install fr dictionary but for the time being I only have proposal for the english words. I don't see where to configure the french language (choosing french as langage has no effect on the spell-checking).

best regards