How to input an open interval "]a,b[" easily in math mode?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: How to input an open interval "]a,b[" easily in math mode?
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 11:12:16 +0200

Dear all,

I want to input an open interval ]a,b[ in math mode.

I know that in the source editing mode, I can put <around*|]|a,b|[> directly. However, I failed to input it directly in normal mode. I tried to input \around* then put a "]" in the first argument, but after inputing "]" there, nothing happened. I wonder a good way to do this. Thanks!

Best wishes,