Re: Searching for \pi?

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Searching for \pi?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 18:35:36 +0200

Then, initiate the search when the cursor is in text mode, and type the formatted text into the detached search window ($ p tab -> c o m p l e t e).
Basile

Le 17 sept. 2019 à 17:52, Frank <address@hidden> a écrit :

Thanks, this works. But I cannot apply it to search more complicated structures such as "$\pi$-complete".

Best wishes,

于 September 17, 2019 3:49:22 PM UTC, Basile Audoly <address@hidden> 写到:
Hi Frank, this one is tricky. You have to initiate the search when your cursor is within a formula. This will allow you to search for mathematical symbols. Also, you have to detach the search window from the main window by clicking on the small funnel icon. In the detached search window you can then type ‘P Tab’ to typeset the letter pi, and this will launch the search.
Basile
--
[excusez la concision]