Re: Texts in math formulae?

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Mirko Vukovic <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Texts in math formulae?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 17:38:26 +0200

Hi Frank,

first check that you correctly entered the formula: do Edit > Copy to TeXmacs, and paste into a scrapbook (or whatever it is called in windows) and check that the result is
  <math|H<rsub|<text|ét>>>
Make sure that the <text|…> tag is present.

If you can confirm this, then it is just a false negative as reported by the semantic type-checker. You have to either disable semantic checking, or define a macro <Het> as <syntax| H<rsub|<text|ét>> | H> which will be displayed as earlier, but it will be treated as H by the semantic checker.

Basile