Re: How to add preprints to bibliography properly in TeXmacs?

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to add preprints to bibliography properly in TeXmacs?
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 06:42:00 +0100

Hi Frank,

Standard BibTeX is notorious for not having entry types for certain types
of publications, such as prepublications and web-publications.
The fix is to use sufficiently close entry types such as 'techreport' or
'misc'.

TeXmacs has its own BibTeX parser if you use a BibTeX style that starts with
'tm-'
such as tm-plain or tm-alpha. When specifying a traditional bibtex style,
TeXmacs relies on BibTeX for parsing your BibTeX file or a bibtex replacement
that you may specify in your conversion preferences.

Best wishes, --Joris