Re: texmacs and python

  • From: Darcy Shen <address@hidden>
  • To: "Massimiliano Gubinelli" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "texmacs-users" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: texmacs and python
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 01:34:24 +0800

Recently, I have switched to Python 3 by default.

And I will drop Python 2 support later.

---- On Mon, 2020-03-23 00:58:33 Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> wrote ----

Dear Darcy,

 is there any reason we remain with Python2? Cannot we just switch to Python3 by default?

Is my understanding that somehow Python2 has been deprecated everywhere.

Best
max