Re: suggestion

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: suggestion
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:05:25 +0100

Dear Vincent,
to convert automatically a sequence of files you can use some scheme. For
example this should do the job

(define (my-convert-file tm-file html-file)
(with-aux tm-file
(if (url? html-file) (set! current-save-target html-file))
(export-buffer-main (current-buffer) html-file "html" (list
:overwrite))))

(for-each (lambda (x)
(let ((y (url-glue (url-unglue x 2) "html")))
(system-wait "Converting" (url->system x))
(my-convert-file x y)))
(url->list (url-expand (url-complete "/Users/mgubi/*.tm" "fr"))))

you can evaluate both commands from a scheme shell in TeXmacs or save in a
scheme file and then load the file. I leave you to adapt it to your needs,
change "/Users/mgubi/*.tm" to a place of your choice.

You may want to look at

TeXmacs/progs/doc/tmweb.scm

to see how it works the code which convert all the tm files of TeXmacs
website to their html counterparts.

Best
Max

> On 26. Mar 2020, at 20:23, Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> hi
> here a request that, seems to me, would be very useful for (for example)
> mainainting a website
> (for example mine :
> http://www.mathoscope.ouvaton.org/mathoscope_xyz/Prepa/distributeur.php?mot=)
>
> - a "file menu" new item, that could be called something like "integral
> save"
> that would be associated to a TeXmacs' pref pane where the user would check
> amond "latex, html, pdf..."
> so that the invocation of this menu item would save the .tm file, and save
> (or update) a html/latex/pdf version with same name and same path...
>
> - or a "motor" that would move along a whole folder, and open/integral save
> each .tm file of this folder (or of the subfolders level x of this folder)
>
> Vincent
>
> –––
> poésie visuelle :
> https://tsunaminuage.wordpress.com/

  • suggestion, Vincent Douce Mathoscope, 03/26/2020
    • Re: suggestion, Massimiliano Gubinelli, 03/26/2020
    • Re: suggestion, TeXmacs, 03/29/2020