Re: insert unicode symbol

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Ibrahima Fall <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: insert unicode symbol
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 15:57:25 +0200

The point is that one would be also able to insert *arbitrary* unicode points, not only those already assigned to some symbols.

On 29. Mar 2020, at 14:45, Ibrahima Fall <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,
Maybe I don't understand really understand the question (my english is bad).
But if it comes to write the symbol equivalent to (U+2640) in math mode, one can do
\venus
-slash+venus).

Hoping that that was your concern

best wishes