Fwd: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs email

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Fwd: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs email
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 08:50:45 +0200

Début du message réexpédié :

De: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
Objet: Rép : [TeXmacs] TeXmacs email
Date: 7 avril 2020 à 08:50:33 UTC+2
À: Daniel Volinski <address@hidden>

and i suggest to make that when you click "answer" the adress by default would be texmacs' one and not the one of the expediteur of the mail...
Vincent

Le 7 avr. 2020 à 06:32, Daniel Volinski <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi All,

Some people are subscribed to several user groups and they need to spot to which user group a certain email belongs.
Therefore I suggest changing the way the emails are delivered in the TeXmacs user group, I propose adding the word "[TeXmacs]" at the beginning of the title of the email, always. That way the people that receive it immediate know where is it coming from.

Thanks,

Daniel Volinski

–––
Vincent Douce Mathoscope
cours de maths par visio pendant la crise :
(lycéens, prépa, étudiants).

poésie visuelle :

–––