index & glossary

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: index & glossary
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 14:31:22 +0200

hi
i'v just read the index & glossary part of manual/automatic generation of content (sorry the translation may be unprecize)
ma question is :
has someone written something more easyly comprehensible for the beginner ? the manual seems to me very well written, that's not the question, but for a beginner like me, it would be useful to have some help written in daily language...
i am ready, indeed, to do it, by video for example, but it will take for me much time, before, to try all the possibilities i imagine when trying to undersatnd the help
if anyone has just, on some tm sheet, a cuple of examples, it can help me to understand the way it works (index entry with 1,2... arguments... whats are these arguments...) and then i can make a summarize in daily language.

  • index & glossary, Vincent Douce Mathoscope, 04/28/2020