Re: A stupid question allready probably answered : texmacs list or forum

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: A stupid question allready probably answered : texmacs list or forum
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 11:07:30 +0100

Hi Marc,

The mailing list is a good place for short questions to which you need a
rapid answer.
But, since there are many suscribers, it is not a good place for lengthy
discussions
on a micro-topic that is only interesting for a few users. For in-depth
discussions
of particular issues, the forum is therefore a better place.

Note that the mailing list archives are publicly available and you can search
them.
The same holds for the forum, of course.

Best wishes, --Joris