Re: [TeXmacs] about smart-ref

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] about smart-ref
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 08:29:58 +0100

Hi Frank,
I think that is correct: smart-ref appears not to work if you use labels without a prefix (i.e. not starting with sec: or th:)
My guess is that the label does not keep track of whether the source is a theorem or a lemma, so guessing from the prefix is probably the only option available for smart-ref. This would have to be confirmed, and I hope I am not adding confusion…
Basile