list of relative tree paths of matched trees

  • From: Murali Agastya <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: list of relative tree paths of matched trees
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 10:00:16 +1100

Hello all,

I am able to get a list of all the subtrees of a given name in a given tree T  using the  function
(tree-search T  (lambda(s) (equal? (tree-name s) name)) )

Can someone help me with an analogous script that returns the list of relative paths of those trees instead of the trees themselves?

Thank you and kind regards,
Murali

  • list of relative tree paths of matched trees, Murali Agastya, 01/31/2021