Re: TeXmacs: use of drawing tablets?

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: use of drawing tablets?
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 22:46:26 +0100

when you are in drawing mode with the option for drawing free lines
then the mouse is perceived by TeXmacs as a pen
and the tablet with its stylet is perceived by the OS as a mouse
so by transitivity, the tablet 's stylet works as a pen
i am not sure that tablets pilots are implemented inside TeXmacs
in my video isay that TeXmacs deals fine with tablets
i confess this sentence is maybe not exact indeed
but it's not a lie and is a good language to show the ergonomy of TeXmacs we could say
Vincent