Re: Dependency problem on Debian 11 Bullseye - unable to install texmacs on Debian 11 Bullseye

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Bibek <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Dependency problem on Debian 11 Bullseye - unable to install texmacs on Debian 11 Bullseye
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 16:31:34 +0000

Hi,

The current TeXmacs is built for up until Debian 10, so for Debian 11, you
need either compile it yourself (Debian Maintainers' guide has some
information about backporting packages), or use the generic Linux packages
temporarily. I think that this will be resolved soon.

Best,
Frank

于 2021年8月15日 UTC 下午2:25:17, Bibek <address@hidden> 写到:

--