Re: Putting space in Math mode

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: "Qaqish, Ameer" <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Putting space in Math mode
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 20:30:25 -0500

Well it is not that TeXmacs does not put some space before and after \implies, but it looks like it does not put as much space. The first _expression_ below was generated by TeX for Gmail which is based on LaTex, and the second is a snip from TeXmacs. I must say I do like the LaTeX version a little better. I am not sure how to modify TeXmacs to get the same result though, but I suppose someone here will.

  a b
image.png