Update - A package for typing physical quantities

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Update - A package for typing physical quantities
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 15:55:26 +0000

Dear all,

I forgot if I have presented the code I wrote for typing physical quantities already---I have at least discussed it either here or on the developers' list because I recall getting help from either Joris or Max (or both).

It typesets physical quantities according to the SI prescriptions, both in math mode and in text mode. Please see the documentation (under doc) for details and examples.

In this version, each unit of a compound unit can be entered in a separate argument. The link is

https://github.com/pireddag/SIunits/tree/simple

G.

  • Update - A package for typing physical quantities, Giovanni Piredda, 10/07/2021