Re: shortcut for \choice

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: shortcut for \choice
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 14:52:08 +0000

(kbd-map ("C C" (insert-go-to '(with "math-display" "true" (choice (tformat (table (row
(cell "")))))) (list 2 0 0 0 0) )))

(insert-go-to tree path) inserts tree and positions the cursor at position path in tree

To determine the path:

- count children starting from zero

- do not count the label of each child

e.g. in (cell "") "" is at position zero, while the label is obtained by the form tree-label; for example (tree-label (stree->tree '(cell ""))) returns cell

G.