Re: Unnumbered footnotes

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Unnumbered footnotes
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 18:54:32 +0000

It is something like a hyperlink (maybe \hlink) with the URL being
#footnote-(nr) where (nr)is the value of the argument of render-footnote. I
am not sure what is the result of \reference (nr), although I believe that
this will produce a hyperlink to this footnote. I am not in an environment to
test, but if I remember correctly, this is basically what one could do with
that.

Best,
Frank

于 2021年11月6日 UTC 下午6:36:18, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden> 写到: