Re: working around arXiv' overshoot

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: working around arXiv' overshoot
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 19:54:05 +0100

Hi Basile,

This is a very interesting hack.
It would be nice to have some volunteers to investigate this further.

Question 1: if you replace 'TeXmacs' by 'Texmacs' or 'GNU Texmacs' instead of
'T.Xmacs', does it still work?

Question 2: could someone please try with any of the TeX Gyre fonts (which
also have TeX in their name)?

Question 3: if you replace 'Computer Modern' with 'Knuth's Modern Font' and
(if necessary) occurrences of
CMR, CMMI, CMEX, etc. with something else (just on lines with /FontName or
/BaseFont), then does this
also do the trick?

Best wishes, --Joris