Re: about french "tableaux de variation"

  • From: vincent douce <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: about french "tableaux de variation"
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 06:59:07 +0100

hi Marc and Joris
ho do you make then when the tikz code is dipslayed
i have tried "paste from latex" but of course it doesnt work
i mean if youdont have latex installed on your computer ?
i am not convinced by the idea of an automtic calculator/drawer for tableaux de variations, exceptof course if the result is manually editable : as theses "tableaux" are purely pedagogic, one may want to add some indications on them
the draw tool can be good, but, as for proba threes, it could be better to have something more confortable and beuatiful .
i take this occasion to say that the draw tool, more over with the shortcut i have thanks to this forum, is wonderful
Vincent