Re: tableaux de variations !

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: tableaux de variations !
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 23:10:58 +0100

Hi Vincent,

One trick that you may wish to use to produce diagonal arrows
is to turn a long arrow by 45 or -45 degrees.
Arrows of arbitrary lengths can be obtained by entering them
directly as symbols. Using the Emacs-look and feel,
this is done as follows:

C-q rubber-rightarrow-25 return

Next, you may select this arrow and use

Format -> Transform -> Rotate

I would then put the result inside a macro and
create a keyboard shortcut for it.

Best wishes, --Joris