Re: meta key

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: meta key
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 19:24:29 +0000

On 21.12.21 19:49, Coline Chafer wrote:
hi
I don't find witch key is meta on my window keyboard
all the shortcuts with control or alt work well
in the documentation it is indicated to go to edit/preferences/keyboard
but there I don't find any mention of meta
I have tried on my keyboard all the possibles shortcuts with right arrow associated to a modification key, but none of them let me create a new column in some matrix
what can I do ?

Hi,

please try the esc key (the combinations are done by pressing in sequence the esc key and then the other key, not at the same time). Pls. let know if it works.

G.

  • meta key, Coline Chafer, 12/21/2021
    • Re: meta key, Giovanni Piredda, 12/21/2021