Re: tableaux de variations !

  • From: vincent douce <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: tableaux de variations !
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 20:12:35 +0100

hi Joris
hi everyone
meilleurs vœux for 2022
Joris i answer late to your proposition
i have tried what your suggest but did not get efficient results
for the moment the only thing i have is this :

which is very useful
but i have to open this file, copy the table, and paste it to the .tm doc where i am working
i am wondering wether these tables may be shortcuted ?
that would be really useful as all the shortcut i still have got thanks to this forum

Vincent