Re: Turning on Semantic editing: incorrect documentation?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Turning on Semantic editing: incorrect documentation?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:25:18 +0000

In addition to the answer by Basile, the menu item Preferences -> Mathematics -> Semantic Editing exists only in one of the two menu "modes": when "Complex actions" (again in Preferences) is set to "Through the menus", not when it is set to "Through popup windows".

The two modes differ under several respects---I go by memory, I did not check the details before writing this message.