Re: TeXmacs: many hide-para's

  • From: Jeroen Wouters <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: many hide-para's
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:09:36 +0000

Hi Frank,

This is what I did to reproduce:

1) open a texmacs document
2) open the search dialog and search for a term
3) Use the "filter" function (the funnel icon in the search bar or
search window) to only display hits in the document.
4) Save the document while the filter is enabled (without closing the
search dialog)
5) Close texmacs

To remove the \hide-para tags:
a) Reopen the document
b) Open the search dialog (without actually searching)
c) Press the funnel icon

Of course, it's possible that there are situations in which steps a)-c)
don't remove the tags, but it seems to work in combination with steps
1)-4).

Best wishes,
Jeroen