Re: export to pdf (windows)

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: export to pdf (windows)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:52:12 +0000

On 14.04.22 00:08, vincent douce wrote:
Hello
this code works very fine on my mac and i use it since months, a real gain of
time for me
but we dont manage to install in on a windows of a colleague
by her, "meta" corresponds to no key (we dont manage to assign a key to it) but works
fine as "esc"
for example in math mode if we type esc then A, we get a tree
so we have tried esc and then e and then p but it makes nothing
an idea ?
Vincent

;---- export pdf ----

(define (propose-pdf-name)
(with name (propose-name-buffer)
(if (string-ends? name ".tm")
(string-append (string-drop-right name 3) ".pdf"))))

(define (export-to-proposed-pdf)
(let ((pdf-name (propose-pdf-name)))
(wrapped-print-to-file pdf-name)))

(kbd-map
("M-e p" (export-to-proposed-pdf)))

The only way I know of to figure out what is happening on Windows is to execute the commands in a Scheme session.

Id est, you have to execute the command itself, by writing it---in this case (export-to-proposed-pdf)---and pressing Return, not the keyboard shortcut. If there are any errors, they will appear as output in the Scheme session.